- RSS Channel Showcase 5186600
- RSS Channel Showcase 7272078
- RSS Channel Showcase 6226357
- RSS Channel Showcase 3139413
Articles on this Page
- 08/19/17--06:38: _Wait A Minute—Lipst...
- 08/19/17--07:19: _Girl’s Trip Fashion...
- 08/28/17--08:23: _Total Eclipse of th...
- 09/21/17--07:00: _Irma’s Wrath
- 10/31/17--19:42: _24 HR Quick Getaway
- 11/09/17--20:45: _Dîner en Blanc – We...
- 12/25/17--08:11: _Quick hits – San Fr...
- 02/18/18--16:59: _The Lights Fest – L...
- 02/18/18--18:11: _Festival of Speed –...
- 08/12/18--08:48: _Summer Time Fine – ...
- 08/19/17--06:38: Wait A Minute—Lipstick File
- 08/19/17--07:19: Girl’s Trip Fashion File – Regina Hall
- 08/28/17--08:23: Total Eclipse of the Sun – 8/21/17
- 09/21/17--07:00: Irma’s Wrath
- 10/31/17--19:42: 24 HR Quick Getaway
- 11/09/17--20:45: Dîner en Blanc – West Palm Beach Edition
- 12/25/17--08:11: Quick hits – San Francisco
- 02/18/18--16:59: The Lights Fest – Lantern
- 02/18/18--18:11: Festival of Speed – Exotic Cars, Private Jets, Collector’s gems
- 08/12/18--08:48: Summer Time Fine – Style File 2018
A few months ago I attended the makeup show in Orlando and found several goodies. I shared some of them with my friend Amelia and she wanted to share her feedback on the lipstick she’s been rocking, here’s her testimony: … Continued
I know by now most folks have seen the Girl’s Trip movie. It was hilarious and funny to say the least; what captured my attention is the fashion for one of the leading ladies Regina Hall’s character Ryan. I love … Continued
On Monday the 21st of August, the solar eclipse that everyone heard and knew about took place approximately 2:34pm EST. For me, this was my first time experiencing this phenomenon and I didn’t want to miss out! With my eclipse glasses in … Continued
As Floridians, we are not immune to hurricanes; however it’s been several years since we had a direct hit until Irma. I can recall seeing Irma on the news shortly after the devastation caused by Harvey that hit Texas, specifically … Continued
Oftentimes we work so hard and don’t get a chance to unwind and relax. Some of us are too complacent and just tend to go with the day to day norm and don’t try out new things. Have you ever … Continued
This past weekend I attended Dîner en Blanc, an amazing outdoor all white dinner soiree filled with entertainment and fun! It’s a picnic dinner that took place outdoors and an event that happens all over the country and worldwide. The … Continued
Happy Holidays everyone! Before this year was over one of the places that I’ve wanted to go was San Francisco. This place was always on my to go visit list and finally I had a great opportunity to visit although … Continued
The other day I attended this incredible event in Pasco county’s Dade City called The Lights Fest. My adventurous friend told me about it and made sure I saved the date on my calendar months ahead. I had no idea … Continued
I was so excited to attend the Festival of Speed in Orlando last year in December for the first time. It was top notch event and did not disappoint in the least. I was unable to attend the Sunday showcase … Continued
During the summer, fashion can be fun and colorful. You can’t go wrong if you are rocking bright colors and a hairstyle to match. In my personal opinion, I feel that it’s too hot for me to be rocking any … Continued