- RSS Channel Showcase 1832689
- RSS Channel Showcase 7488706
- RSS Channel Showcase 2388766
- RSS Channel Showcase 6117580
Articles on this Page
- 01/12/16--10:40: _73rd Golden Globes ...
- 02/18/16--21:23: _NY Fashion Week SS 16
- 05/05/16--21:30: _High End Fashion me...
- 05/08/16--20:54: _Met Gala – 2016
- 05/23/16--04:44: _Lupita Nyong’o rede...
- 11/13/16--08:04: _Philly Fashion Week...
- 12/26/16--07:38: _Havana – Cuba 2016
- 02/12/17--19:09: _Gianvito Rossi – Co...
- 02/19/17--07:58: _Spring Break around...
- 03/27/17--20:35: _The Makeup Show Orl...
- 07/03/17--10:24: _The Great Pyramids ...
- 07/22/17--19:53: _Santorini Greece
- 07/28/17--23:55: _The Bomb Life – Wha...
- 08/19/17--06:38: _Wait A Minute—Lipst...
- 08/19/17--07:19: _Girl’s Trip Fashion...
- 08/28/17--08:23: _Total Eclipse of th...
- 09/21/17--07:00: _Irma’s Wrath
- 10/31/17--19:42: _24 HR Quick Getaway
- 11/09/17--20:45: _Dîner en Blanc – We...
- 12/25/17--08:11: _Quick hits – San Fr...
- 01/12/16--10:40: 73rd Golden Globes Award – Fashion Files
- 02/18/16--21:23: NY Fashion Week SS 16
- 05/05/16--21:30: High End Fashion meets Cuba
- 05/08/16--20:54: Met Gala – 2016
- 05/23/16--04:44: Lupita Nyong’o redefining Beauty
- 11/13/16--08:04: Philly Fashion Week 2016: 9/19 -9/24
- 12/26/16--07:38: Havana – Cuba 2016
- 02/12/17--19:09: Gianvito Rossi – Comfort Luxury Shoes
- 02/19/17--07:58: Spring Break around the corner
- 03/27/17--20:35: The Makeup Show Orlando – March 2017
- 07/03/17--10:24: The Great Pyramids of Giza
- 07/22/17--19:53: Santorini Greece
- 07/28/17--23:55: The Bomb Life – What does that mean?
- 08/19/17--06:38: Wait A Minute—Lipstick File
- 08/19/17--07:19: Girl’s Trip Fashion File – Regina Hall
- 08/28/17--08:23: Total Eclipse of the Sun – 8/21/17
- 09/21/17--07:00: Irma’s Wrath
- 10/31/17--19:42: 24 HR Quick Getaway
- 11/09/17--20:45: Dîner en Blanc – West Palm Beach Edition
- 12/25/17--08:11: Quick hits – San Francisco
On Sunday January 10th, 2015, the best in film and television were honored. So anytime there’s an award ceremony, you already know that Hollywood comes to impress with their best of the best and some not so much; but it does give the celebrities an opportunity to show off their designer gear. The gents can’tRead More
As New York Fashion week comes to a close, there were many beautiful collections of all sorts that were on full effect on the runway. One day it is my ultimate dream to attend one of these shows to see it firsthand and just be in the midst of it all. Throughout the week thereRead More
This year it seems that there’s a big buzz around Cuba, so big in fact that every so often something exciting is going on or someone is there visiting for the cultural experience. Hearing about this makes me so envious to hurry up and go there already. The last thing I would expect is aRead More
The Met Gala, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art held on May 2, 2016 in New York City, was almost a week in the making but I am still smitten about some of the looks that closely matched this year’s theme: “Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology”. The Red Carpet Benefit Gala Arrivals woreRead More
I took notice when Lupita Nyong’o busted into the fashion scene when she won the academy of award as best supporting actress in the movie: 12 Years a Slave. She is the epitome of class, and her beauty is not your typical lighter skin, straight hair ladies you often see in the media portrayals of blackRead More
Philadelphia, PA Philly Fashion week has come again and as usual it didn’t disappoint. The latest designers showcased some of their best designs and at brand new location enabled them to really demonstrate what they had to offer. The location was a lot bigger, a common complaint from past events, and had a lot moreRead More
Cuba is a place that I have always wanted to visit. But living in the US, it almost seemed impossible to go since there were many restrictions. This year however, since the a US President touched down on its land in decades and right afterwards, almost overnight it seems, just about all of the majorRead More
First, let me just kick off this post by saying that I’m super excited about this sought after luxury shoe designer. His shoes are well made with high quality and are comfortable to wear. Nowadays, it’s so rare to find comfort and quality combined with high-end designer shoes. I was first introduced to this designerRead More
It’s almost that time of the year where Spring is right around the corner and with that comes warmer weather. If you’re someone out there who is in college, or know someone who is, or even have kids then you know about spring break. As someone who resides in Florida, I always know when it’sRead More
The makeup show in Orlando was a great success yet again. One thing I noticed this year that was a bit disappointing was the fact that there weren’t as many vendors as last year. In fact, even last year was not as big as previous years. I’m not sure of the reason behind the decrease, butRead More
I had a wonderful opportunity to visit one of my dream destinations this past May. The destination i got to visit this time was the Great Pyramids of Giza. It was a larger than life experience when I saw those … Continued
I had a wonderful opportunity to travel to the beautiful and highly sought after Greek island of Santorini back in May, and it was a fabulous trip! Santorini is somewhere I’ve always dreamed about going but I never fathomed that … Continued
In this day and age, we have so much influence around us in regards to social media. We are bombarded with images of people that are well to do but is this really their reality or are they living an … Continued
A few months ago I attended the makeup show in Orlando and found several goodies. I shared some of them with my friend Amelia and she wanted to share her feedback on the lipstick she’s been rocking, here’s her testimony: … Continued
I know by now most folks have seen the Girl’s Trip movie. It was hilarious and funny to say the least; what captured my attention is the fashion for one of the leading ladies Regina Hall’s character Ryan. I love … Continued
On Monday the 21st of August, the solar eclipse that everyone heard and knew about took place approximately 2:34pm EST. For me, this was my first time experiencing this phenomenon and I didn’t want to miss out! With my eclipse glasses in … Continued
As Floridians, we are not immune to hurricanes; however it’s been several years since we had a direct hit until Irma. I can recall seeing Irma on the news shortly after the devastation caused by Harvey that hit Texas, specifically … Continued
Oftentimes we work so hard and don’t get a chance to unwind and relax. Some of us are too complacent and just tend to go with the day to day norm and don’t try out new things. Have you ever … Continued
This past weekend I attended Dîner en Blanc, an amazing outdoor all white dinner soiree filled with entertainment and fun! It’s a picnic dinner that took place outdoors and an event that happens all over the country and worldwide. The … Continued
Happy Holidays everyone! Before this year was over one of the places that I’ve wanted to go was San Francisco. This place was always on my to go visit list and finally I had a great opportunity to visit although … Continued