- RSS Channel Showcase 5185572
- RSS Channel Showcase 9789665
- RSS Channel Showcase 3897184
- RSS Channel Showcase 3925327
Articles on this Page
- 03/27/13--12:49: _Fashion Funds the C...
- 04/09/13--15:31: _Lilly Pulitzer Rous...
- 05/09/13--20:47: _Met Gala NYC May 6 ...
- 09/08/13--15:04: _Mercedes-Benz New Y...
- 09/15/13--12:41: _New York Fashion We...
- 09/16/13--21:08: _Tampa Bay Fashion W...
- 09/22/13--12:58: _Fashion Collection ...
- 09/30/13--04:43: _Tampa Bay Fashion W...
- 10/20/13--18:13: _Style File: Animal...
- 11/24/13--08:19: _‘Tis the Season
- 12/09/13--19:18: _Red hot special—Red...
- 01/19/14--08:15: _14kt Gold Celebrati...
- 03/09/14--10:41: _Philly Fashion Week...
- 03/23/14--15:53: _Michael Costello
- 05/03/14--05:50: _EYE on Fashion
- 05/03/14--07:34: _Panama
- 05/07/14--23:13: _Lights, Camera, and...
- 05/07/14--23:14: _Eye on Fashion–5/3/...
- 06/08/14--19:52: _CFDA Fashion Award ...
- 06/08/14--19:52: _Hello Bright–Japan ...
- 03/27/13--12:49: Fashion Funds the Cure, Tampa FL
- 04/09/13--15:31: Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau – Designer Showcase
- 05/09/13--20:47: Met Gala NYC May 6 2013
- 09/08/13--15:04: Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Spring 2014 9/5-9/12
- 09/15/13--12:41: New York Fashion Week Recap–Spring 2014
- 09/16/13--21:08: Tampa Bay Fashion Week–Spring 2014
- 09/30/13--04:43: Tampa Bay Fashion Week 2013: A Quick Recap
- 11/24/13--08:19: ‘Tis the Season
- 12/09/13--19:18: Red hot special—Red bottoms
- 01/19/14--08:15: 14kt Gold Celebration Recap–December 2013
- 03/09/14--10:41: Philly Fashion Week Recap
- 03/23/14--15:53: Michael Costello
- 05/03/14--05:50: EYE on Fashion
- 05/03/14--07:34: Panama
- 05/07/14--23:13: Lights, Camera, and Fashion–Met Gala 2014
- 05/07/14--23:14: Eye on Fashion–5/3/14 Recap
- 06/08/14--19:52: CFDA Fashion Award 2014
- 06/08/14--19:52: Hello Bright–Japan Style
On March 10, 2013, I attended the Pediatric Cancer Foundation 10th annual Fashion Funds the Cure event presented by Neiman Marcus, Mercedes Benz, and Bright House Networks. Fashion expert Carson Kressley hosted the event and moderated the fundraising throughout the … Continue reading
The American Socialite, and Palm Beach fashion designer Lillian “Lilly” Pulitzer Rousseau died at 81 on Sunday April 7, 2013. You can credit her for making colorful tropical floral prints, and bright Key West fabrics popular among the high elite … Continue reading
Every year, the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Benefit Gala (simply known as the Met Gala) kicks off the Costume Institute Spring exhibition in New York City. The purpose of the event is to raise money for the Met’s Costume Institute. … Continue reading
Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Spring 2014 Collection kicked off September 5th and continued through the 12th showcasing designer’s Spring 2014 collection. This is the time of the year where I wish I could be in New York. The weather around … Continue reading
New York Fashion Week has finally come to an end. The week was filled with a lot of creativity on the runway, breathtaking designs, and spectacular shows! Spring 2014 runway designs were a bit over the top with some designers, … Continue reading
In lieu of New York Fashion week, Tampa also has its own fashion week event (Tampa Bay Fashion Week) that officially kicked off on September 13 at the International Plaza Mall. This year, a friend and I hung out at the … Continue reading
When you get beautiful people together (9/15/13) in an event with the name Cocktail and Couture; it calls for a celebration since events like these don’t come to Tampa Bay often. The martini names such as Diane Von Pumpkinberg, and … Continue reading
Fashion week in Tampa Bay (usually in September) always brings out excitement among its attendees, as each year gets bigger and better. This year’s fashion week was no exception and a job well done to the Tampa Bay fashion crew … Continue reading
I love animals and love their prints. One thing I can say is that animal prints in fashion will always be in style year round. This fall season—animal print can make for a bold fashion statement especially when you wear … Continue reading
This time of year is one of my favorite times. The year is wrapping up and everyone seems to be in a good mood. There’s also a variety of holiday festivities, both personal and business. It’s also that time of … Continue reading
This holiday season, a lot of colors have popularity but not as much as the color red. Red is a color of statement and nothing makes a statement more than adding red to your ensemble. One of the items I … Continue reading
Last month in December 2013, I celebrated my birthday. I had a theme and called it 14kt Gold since that Saturday (the day of the event) was actually the 14th. I haven’t had a birthday celebration where I invited friends since I was a kid, so this time around I wanted to be amongst the... Read More
Philly Fashion Week kicked off on Feb. 17 and ended on Feb 22. I had a chance to attend the Haute Couture Runway show that Saturday since I was in town that weekend. The timing was perfect as I frequently travel to Philly and just to have something to look forward to that I am... Read More
Several years ago, I used to always tune in to project runway watching up and coming designers going at it with each other for the overall grand prize on the show. Some of the designers on the show are well established within their hometowns, but they’re not known on a national scale. It’s no surprise... Read More
Tampa, FL – April 21, 2014 – The Fashion Movement returns with the official “Eye on Fashion” Stylist Competition which will be held at 7 pm on Saturday, May 3rd at The Vault located at 611 N. Franklin St, Tampa, Florida. The “Eye on Fashion” competition will feature the works of fashion stylists Faheemah Safa... Read More
This past Easter weekend, me and a friend migrated to central America to visit Panama City, Panama. This is a trip that I was actually looking forward to as I’ve been working very hard at work and needed some well deserved relaxation. My friend basically planned out our itinerary, and I am very thankful for... Read More
Well it’s that time of the year where all the who’s who in the industry (film, music, business guru, fashion) get all dolled up to showcase their over the top outfits for the Met Gala. Every year since 1971 the Met Gala is held in New York City at the Metropolitan Museum... Read More
Eye on Fashion is a stylist competition showcase highlighting talented stylists in the Bay and other areas. The event took place this past Saturday at the Vault, located in the heart of Tampa’s Downtown Arts District. This is the 2nd annual of the event; it was previously held at The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts in March 2012. ... Read More
The CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers) holds an annual awards event that recognizes extraordinary design excellence in the following areas: womenswear, menswear, and accessories. It also recognizes accomplishments in journalism, creative vision, and lifetime achievement. The nominations for each category are submitted by the CFDA Fashion Awards Guild. It is an invitation only group that includes top... Read More
I had a wonderful opportunity to go to Japan in May 2014 and while I was there, I tried to capture the right look to compliment the beautiful scenery around me. This was my longest flight overseas and was very excited about a trip that exceeded my expectations! Japan is somewhere I definitely want to... Read More